Marketing Social Media
There simply aren’t enough hours in the day for one person to execute every aspect of a marketing plan. Your skilled virtual marketing assistant can do the marketing tasks for you so you can focus on the big picture.
Whether you are trying to define your brand, increase visibility or generate sales leads, marketing is a key component to your success. VA Locator Marketing Assistants are a cost-effective, convenient way to leverage the expertise of experienced marketing professionals to support your business. Your Virtual Marketing Assistant will work with you to execute your marketing initiatives and ongoing tasks. They can help you with a wide variety of projects including:
- Email marketing
- Social media
- Blog writing
- Proofreading and Editing
We’ve been helping clients all over the world achieve their business goals. Our Specialist VA Copywriters, Content Writers, and Technical Writers went through a rigorous 5-Step screening process to ensure that they deliver quality writing services.
We make sure our clients are matched with the right content writer VA for their writing and content generation task.
Content Writer or Copywriter is capable of providing the following tasks:
- Press Release – creation or syndication of a document containing the official statement of the company/individual that is intended for distribution to the media containing information on a particular issue.
- Website copy – create content intended for the main pages of the company’s website such as the About Us page, the Contact Us page, the FAQs page and the like.
- Newsletter – create documents intended for distribution via email or snail mail to the company’s registered subscribers. This document contains information about recent promotions, updated information, upcoming events or a summary of recent activities.
- Blog post – create content intended for posting on the company’s blog containing valuable information, posts from reputable guests, or just an announcement of a new product/service or upcoming event.
- eBook – conduct a thorough research on an assigned topic, writing content for a book in formats that can be read using an eBook reader or computer.
Product Descriptions – create content intended to provide information or description of the features of a product that are listed on Amazon, eBay, the company’s website or on eCommerce sites.
Running an effective SEO campaign is time-consuming, however a virtual assistant with search engine optimization experience can free you to what you do best.
For example, the individual could verify the keyword density in your content, create meta data, research keywords to target and more. SEO tasks are often detail-oriented, and they require your full attention in order for an SEO campaign to be successful. A dedicated virtual assistant can complete the SEO tasks that you may not currently have time to work on yourself.
Social media marketing is a time-consuming and labor-intensive task that your virtual assistant can help help you with.
For example, your virtual assistant may create and update your posts on Facebook, Twitter and other social media platforms. When your customers or other users post comments on your wall or profile, the virtual assistant may respond to create interactive dialogue.
Hiring a Marketing Virtual Assistant can increase your productivity substantially when you can outsource some of your more time-consuming tasks and are able to focus your attention on tasks that require your skills and expertise. You may find that hiring a virtual assistant is one of the best steps that you can take to improve productivity and to boost marketing results at the same time.