Hiring a remote personal assistant can help you by checking your calendar and sending your wife flowers on her birthday so she doesn’t kill you for forgetting!
A remote personal assistant can also check out travel packages for you and book your next vacation, buy basic necessities on Amazon and have them shipped to your door and even find a dog walker to take Fido out for a night walk under the stars when you’re busy.
In fact, here are a few things your virtual assistant can do for you:
- Sort your email so you can finally try to reach the elusive Inbox 0!
- Answer your phone.
- Take messages while you’re away from your desk.
- Coordinate team projects to ensure milestones are being met.
- Search travel sites to find your next, affordable vacation!
- Record & transcribe your meetings so you can feel safe zoning out.
- Handle your calendar to ensure you don’t overbook yourself.
- Order birthday/anniversary gifts for your wife/husband/mom
- Find a reputable dog walker to take your puppy out during late nights at the office.
- Schedule fun Facebook posts for your personal profile so it looks like you are doing things outside the office!
- Schedule Facebook posts for your business so you can stay top-of-mind with customers and leads.
- Tweet on your behalf so you can become a respected online influencer.
- Make reservations for two at a nice restaurant and send you twenty email reminders so you don’t miss dinner with your better half.
- Order things you need on Amazon so they arrive at your doorstep like magic!
- Provide support to your customers at all hours of the day and night so you can get some sleep.
- Make sure all information is entered into your CRM so you don’t miss out on sales.
- Handle small data entry tasks so you can stop beating your head on the desk knowing there are a million other things you need to do.
Hiring a virtual personal assistant really can help improve your day. A personal assistant can ensure a proper workflow is being followed and can alleviate you from having to do small tasks.
Your virtual personal assistant can also easily transition to helping you with personal tasks like ensuring your bills are paid on time, scheduling a babysitter and hiring a dog walker.
When it comes to tasks your virtual personal assistant can do, the list is almost endless!